Immigrate to Canada
Canada offers one of the world’s most flexible and economical immigration systems. International skilled workers are welcomed to support its labour force and economic growth. Canada is a welfare state that is free of racism. Canadian people and Canadian government both support and facilitate new comers to establish themselves in Canada.
Benefits of being Canadian:
- Free education for children till high School
- Children till the age of 18 receive monthly
- allowance Free medical care
- Study loan for higher studies
- Canadian passport holder visit 183 countries without visa
Express Entry is the program through which International candidates can apply for the immigration.
Candidates who are eligible for Express Entry can upload their profile onto the federal government’s website. The profile has points which is commonly known as CRS score. Approximately every two weeks Canada invites candidates with the highest CRS scores to apply for permanent residence. Canada seeks to welcome an average of 110,000 immigrants through Express Entry each year. Candidates who are eligible for express entry program but not scoring the required CRS score to be selected in draw can also apply to Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) streams that are aligned with Express Entry. Nomination from the provinces can give 600 extra points.
What is the requirement?
- 16 to 18 years of education
- IELT general report
- Experience of 3 years ( no specific occupation needed)
- Educational Credential Assessment by the recognized authority
What happen when you are selected through Draw?
- Candidate has 60 days to submit the documents required by the Canadian immigration Authority (IRCC).
- Authority takes 6 to 12 months to verify the documents.
- After verification permanent residence visa is issued